Crazy Date Questions!

----------------------------- Did I really Just Get Asked That??? -----------

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Opera or Tenor?

This has got to be one that confuses not only me:

The guys asks: Does she sing well? Does she have a nice voice?

--Is he serious?

Now, in all fairness, maybe his heartfelt intention was thus:

1. He wants to have a special shabbis table where his wife and kids sing zemiros at the table.
2. He has a terrible voice and wants to balance the family vocals (oh, he is a Levi as well as is concerned for our wellbeing come Beis Hamikdash time...how giving?)
3. I got nothin. I can't think of another reason for this random question.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger MoDox Machmir Man said…

    I think reason #2 is valid.
    As someone without a very good voice, it would certainly be an added benefit if my wife could sing nicely. But that's all it should be - an added benefit, not a priority.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home